The Melbourne Business School Mt Eliza Executive Education (MBS MTE) is the executive education arm of Melbourne Business School, specialising in developing leaders and managers across Australia and the Asia-Pacific region. Revium developed the MBS Mt Eliza web site in 2014.
Goals and Challenges
The team at Revium worked closely with MBS- MTE to provide a dynamic and visually engaging CMS solution. The primary goals of the project were:
- To create a responsive website design, whereby one website would flow beautifully between multiple devices from desktops to mobile phones.
- Ensure the website is easy for customers to use
- Build on a platform that can be maintained by the marketing team (without the need for IT / vendor assistance for most tasks)
- To integrate the enrolment and marketing function with MBS's CRM - Microsoft Dynamics CRM. The capture of leads, and enrolments, brochure request was sent to the CRM, as well as all program offerings was provide to the site from the CRM
- Ensure the website's technical design and implementation is robust (including integration with core business systems)
Kentico EMS 7 was chosen as the CMS solution for MBS - MTE. This CMS solution gave MBS- MTE the ability to maintain the website content without external assistance.
The completed website solution provided MBS - MTE with:
- Advanced content management capabilities
- Attractive up-to-date responsive website design
- Total integration with Microsoft Dynamics CRM
- The ability to handle high levels of traffic
- A fully responsive web site for any device
Key criteria for choosing Kentico CMS
Revium chose Kentico CMS based on significant research on a number of Content Management Systems such as Umbraco, Sitecore and many others.
Kentico was seen as they best CMS solution for MBS - MTE due the fact that Kentico development offers a function rich, easy to use CMS system at a competitive price.