We know the success of our business is dependent upon the success of the clients we advise. At Revium, our people truly are our most important asset. They bring their passion, personality, attitude and subject matter expertise to Revium each and every day, which is reflected in the quality of work that we deliver to our clients.
In return for this, Revium invests heavily in the ongoing development and growth of each member of our team. We understand providing career progression is crucial to inspiring our team to do their best work, which in turn drives our reputation as the independent agency of choice and alternative to the tier-1 consulting firms.
A Culture of Excellence
At Revium, we value and protect our culture and seek individuals who share our ideals and desire to challenge the industry status quo. This means we are always on the look-out for people who exhibit characteristics of excellence, an almost nerd-like love for their discipline, and most importantly, who want to contribute in a meaningful way to what it means to be an independent Agency that challenges the big-end of town in everything we do. It’s why clients choose us, and why our average rate of tenure is second to none in our industry. Almost half of our staff have been with our Agency for over 5 years, and a further quarter for 10 years.
Join the Team
If you would like to join the 40 strong team at Revium, tell us why and share with us some of your most recent work you were responsible for. We are always on the lookout for people across the following disciplines:
- Digital Transformation Consulting
- Customer Experience Design
- Digital Development
- Digital Marketing
- Data, Analytics and Machine Learning.
In return, we offer:
- Competitive remuneration and an annual profit-share (i.e. bonuses)
- Opportunity for equity through our Employee Benefits Trust (currently 5% of Revium is owned by five different employees)
- Structured pathways for career progression
- A chance to be challenged, and to challenge those around you, to come up with solutions to complex problems across a range of industries and applications
- Cover the cost for Professional Memberships, Certifications, Courses and Industry events relevant to your subject matter expertise
- On-going Professional Development and guidance with structured 1:1 sessions with your Team Lead or Director.
- Quarterly reviews and Annual Performance and Remuneration reviews
- Regular Team and Agency events and outings
- And yes, we do have an agency bar for company events.
A Diverse, Local Team
Revium is committed to building the local talent pool and industry, and as such all of our staff are on-shore. We consider applicants from any and every background, and believe opportunity begins with an equal playing field. Therefore, we allow you to show us through our hiring process why you should be the next member of the team at Revium.
Currently more than half of our senior leadership team are women, and nearly three quarters are from culturally and linguistically diverse backgrounds.
If you love what you do, want to challenge the status quo and contribute to your discipline through helping us solve interesting client briefs, get in touch.
To see current job openings please click here.