If you believe you have the talent and the right attitude, please email email@example.com with details outlining your subject matter expertise and why you believe you would be a good fit for us. All applicants must include links to online work for which they were primarily responsible and attach a CV.
The values we instil in our staff are empowerment, passion, candid respectful communications and taking ownership and pride in our work.
Our staff are divided into the following teams:
- Account Managers - Managing client requirements, budgets and providing strategic digital direction.
- Developers - Technology experts cutting code to turn client requirements into working websites and applications.
- Designers - User experience experts and creative designers and front-end developers.
- Business Analysts - Running workshops, documenting client requirements, writing specifications, data models and co-ordinating solutions between the teams.
- Digital Marketers - Our Digital Marketing experts cover a wide arrange of disciplines such as SEO, SEM, digital performance, digital analytics and social media.
- Partners - Owners in the business who lead the strategic direction of the company, are subject matter experts and are ultimately responsible for our company performance.
Career Progression, training and ownership
We offer the following additional benefits to our team:
- Industry memberships - Revium half-fund relevant industry association memberships for staff.
- Training & Certification - Revium provide time, training and resources for team members to achieve formal accreditation in their relevant professional discipline, e.g. MCSD or IBSA certifications.
- Profit share - After one year of employment at Revium all staff participate in a company profit share scheme.
- Career progression - At Revium, Team members can progress to Team Leads and Team Leads can progress to become Partners. We also have an Employee Benefits Trust whereby upon invitation, senior staff can purchase a share of equity in Revium.
- Regular appraisals - At a minimum we conduct annual employee appraisals, 360 degree feedback, objective setting and ensure our employees have a high job satisfaction and are progressing into any new areas of interest.