For a company of our size, our contributions contrast in proportion and scale to companies much larger than ourselves. We are proud as a business to punch above our weight.
How Recipients are Selected
Donation recipients and ideas are sought from the Revium team and occur quarterly in line with our profit distributions, of which a minimum of 5% of all profit earned is made available.
Revium also allows our employees to donate to their personally selected charity via a payroll deduction, providing tax benefits to staff and support to their charity. Frequently Revium will encourage staff giving by matching employee donations dollar-for-dollar.
Our donations benefit various charities and continue to increase each year in line with Revium’s success. We are proud to have donated to:
- Act for Peace
- Asylum Seeker Resource Centre
- Bourke St Fund
- Belgravia Foundation
- Cancer Council
- Disability Services Australia
- Dry in July
- Kids Under Cover
- Mirabel Foundation
- MS Australia
- One Girl Australia Collingwood
- Open Family Australia
- Peter MacCallum Cancer Centre
- Prostate Cancer Foundation of Australia
- Radio Lollipop Children in Hospital
- Rare Cancers Australia
- Run for the Kids
- Salvation Army
- Smith Family Learning for life
- St Vincent de Paul Society VIC
- St Vincent’s CEO Sleepout
- The Cancer Foundation
- The Fred Hollows Foundation
- The Shane Warne Foundation
- UNICEF for Children
- Very Special Kids Malvern
- Victorian Dog Rescue
Revium encourages global cooperation between all nations and cultures. We have frequently partnered with International Association for the Exchange of Students for Technical Experience (IAESTE) to identify and sponsor an international student for a year-long placement at Revium.
These placements allow students to learn about the way we work whilst providing a cross cultural exchange experience. Over time, we have sponsored several participants and arranged for work visas to begin their career at Revium. For more information, please contact our Human Resources manager.
Revium has proudly supported many charity organisations over the years, providing discounted services and pro-bono support. Client organisations include:
- Amaze (Autism VIC)
- Breast Cancer Care WA
- Belgravia Foundation
- Climate Chest
- Horse Riding Club Association of Victoria
- Mandala Foundation
- NSW Meals on Wheels
- Queens Fund
- Road Injury Management Service (RIMS)
- Social Ventures Australia (SVA)
- The Lost Dogs Home
Revium consistently seeks to adopt and improve workplace practices that impact upon our industry and the environment. In practice this means:
- At all times conducting business in an ethical manner and abiding by the ACS Code of Ethics.
- Mandating respectful communication within Revium, with our clients and suppliers.
- Promotion of Gender Equality in the workplace
- Implementation of a Domestic Violence Support Policy
- Actively working towards a green office, which includes:
- Reducing our carbon footprint through minimising power usage.
- Separate rubbish bins and recycling bins located throughout our entire office.
- Continuous effort is made on moving towards a paperless office environment.
For more information, see our commitment on becoming a carbon neutral business, in conjunction with our commitment to equal opportunity employment, gender equality in the workplace, our domestic violence policy, doona days to promote mental wellbeing and other initiatives.