BackgroundSwisse are a global wellness brand that promotes health and wellbeing in all aspects of life. Known best for their multivitamins and dietary supplements, the Swisse brand extends to sports nutrition, skincare and functional foods. Swisse products are currently available in Australia, New Zealand, Singapore and the United Kingdom.
Swisse approached Revium to consolidate the Swisse.com website across a single delivery platform.
Swisse’s web presence has grown over time with the implementation of several websites and two eCommerce systems (retail and wholesale). Swisse initiated plans to consolidate their web based systems across one single delivery platform. The first step in this process was the redevelopment of the public website and retail ecommerce systems with the aim to provide an intuitive, premium consumer experience – optimised for all devices and market segments. A new content strategy would also seek to increase customer engagement and build a community of highly engaged customers, who are passionate Swisse brand advocates and experts; who will recommend Swisse products whenever the opportunity arises.
Goals and ChallengesRevium partnered with Swisse to create a web solution that would not only highlight the values of the Swisse brand, but would maximise its capabilities. Some of the significant requirements were:
- Implement a complex and image rich design
- Design the website responsively, with a focus on User Experience
- Deliver multilingual content across different regions
- Provide a robust e-commerce platform
- Provide ECommerce integration to the ERP system
- Provide a quality hosting solution
- Ability to deliver and support Swisse with ongoing digital marketing
SolutionKentico EMS was chosen as the preferred CMS for Swisse. The extensive features, combined with powerful E-Commerce and online marketing capabilities provides Swisse with a strong CMS tool. The customisable nature of Kentico allowed for ease of any further integration and development, particularly around current and future websites, integration with backend systems, fulfilment and marketing systems. With Revium’s expertise in Kentico development, it enabled the delivery of a high quality premium brand design across all device platforms. Revium also provided Swisse with high performance AWS hosting.
OutcomeThe completed website solution using Kentico provided Swisse with:
- Full content management capabilities.
- Multi-lingual capability
- Enable numerous marketing features, templates
- Responsive design for all devices
- The ability to handle high levels of traffic.