Support and maintenance of websites and web applications provides peace of mind. Revium can tailor an agreement to each client (from ad hoc support through to 24x7 support and maintenance).
Support and Maintenance
At the conclusion of a client project, most systems require some form of support and/or maintenance. From the very early stages of our conversation with your project team, we ensure you are aware of any possible ongoing maintenance requirements. Whilst we are able to develop many solutions that require minimal maintenance, more complex systems invariably require a planned maintenance approach. In all cases, we will work with you to develop a tailored maintenance approach to satisfy your needs.
The types of support agreement we provide vary according to the project, however the most common types are:
- Digital Performance
Typical items that might be included in a maintenance agreement are:
- Ongoing website amendments
- Banner and graphic replacement
- Regular content updates
- Website Re-skin
- Upgrades to CMS Software (or other 3rd party tools)
- Enhancements (e.g. new/modified features, new/modified interfaces)
- Performance and up-time monitoring
- Digital initiatives
- Backups and trial restores
- Regular meetings
Pending the business-critical nature of the website or application, some or all of the following considerations will be discussed when establishing our service agreement with you.
- Hourly Rate vs Monthly Retainer
- Severity Levels
- Response Times
- Customer portal for logging and triaging support tickets
- Incident reporting (web, email, phone)
- Business hours only or 24x7x365 support available
- Training and documentation of all delivered systems
- Guaranteed response and recovery times
- Status reporting on tickets raised
- Management Reports
- Server and system automated monitoring
In all cases, our Service Level Agreements are designed to provide the most appropriate, high-quality service and assurance requirements for your business.