At Revium, our highly experienced and credentialed business and systems analysts provide this foundation for success across every website, custom application & software development project.
Revium's expertise in end-to-end software application development, and history of delivering fit-for-purpose applications is due to our ability to plan well, and deliver to that plan.
Revium's expert Business Analysts (BAs) are involved from the first stage of requirements analysis at the beginning of the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC). Our BAs are tasked to understand your business and the possibilities certain technologies offer your organisation.
The initial Discovery sessions are held at the clients office to ensure all the details are captured and the Business Analysts are able to obtain a firsthand experience of the current workflow/legacy software.
When in-person meetings at the customer location are not possible, we conduct online meetings, screen-sharing sessions and analysis of existing documentation.
Once the initial requirements gathering has been completed, the Business Analysts along with Revium's Technical writers develop documentation that identifies and provides the clear, unambiguous requirements of your project in a format that is able to be understood by both client teams and our developers. Revium's Business Analysts offer:
- Capability in Requirements, Specification, Database Design, User Experience.
- A strong understanding of the SDLC, with analytical skills and experience to ensure quality outputs are delivered for all projects.
- In depth knowledge across 10 specific domains – Retail Energy, Medical Specialist Training, Membership Retention and Acquisition, Knowledge Management, Continuing Professional Development, Superannuation, eCommerce, Community Services, Aged Care, Property Sales
- The team operate under professional memberships such as the ACS, PMI and IIBA
Examples of our recent major projects include:
- Global Desktop Migration Analysis for KPMG
- Analysis and Design of the Financial Ombudsman Service ‘Online publishing of determinations'
- The instant Quote Offer and Contract system for Simply Energy
- Requirements for a Extranet for an early childhood education provider
- KidsMatters Documentation Management System
- The analysis for a replacement Risk Reporting suite for International Power.
Our team of Business Analysts continually apply and adopt new and proven techniques into their project management methodologies, most recently incorporating 'Business Analysis - Body of Knowledge' into its development methodology.