Revium can undertake a review of your data sets, and generate insights and actions that will enable you to utilise your data in a meaningful way.
What Can Be Reported On?
Examples of data analysis we conduct for our clients include:
- Digital media campaign performance across channels such as paid search, paid social, display, video, native and more.
- User flow across websites to understand drop-off and friction points.
- SEO performance and how our clients’ search rankings have improved over time.
- Effectiveness of acquisition programs, such as ‘refer-a-friend’ programs.
Revium also has experience with predictive (forecasting what will happen next) and prescriptive (optimisations completed in real time) analytics through use of machine learning and artificial intelligence technologies.
Our process for conducting a digital analysis is as follows:
Data recording and measurement – Initially we confirm that data is being recorded accurately and set up Google Data Studio dashboards to automate the number crunching.
- Analysis – We review the required channel and measure the performance against your businesses KPI.
- Develop insights – We develop insights that drive business impact and don’t rely on vanity metrics.
- Provide action – Provide recommended actions to further improve your digital marketing performance and work with you or your incumbent provider to implement the solution
- Reporting – We provided, daily, weekly, monthly or ad hoc reports across a range of digital platform.
Expected Business Impact of Analysis & Reporting
Ready to get more out of your data? Speak to Revium today.