With the ever-growing volume of digital marketing channels and assets, it can be difficult to determine which of these channels are working effectively and positively contributing towards your business goals.Revium undertakes digital marketing audits to identify where opportunities exist to increase your return on investment (ROI) on digital marketing activities by resolving errors in data collection and updating strategies and tactics to best practices.
What is a Digital Marketing Audit?A digital marketing audit is an exploratory process that seeks to provide a thorough review of all your digital marketing channels to identify which strategies and tactics are contributing to your business goals, and which aren’t.
Some of the digital channels, performance works and platforms we audit include:
- Google Analytics, GTM setup and website tagging
- Search Engine Optimisation (SEO)
- Search Engine Marketing (SEM)
- Content plans
- Social accounts (Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Twitter etc.)
- Data Management Platforms (DMPs) and Customer Data Platforms (CDPs)
- Website personalisation triggers and rules
- EDM templates and automated marketing set up
- Performance of creative assets and content
Why Choose Revium?
Revium offers skilled practitioners across all aspects of digital marketing who are experienced in both strategy and executional best practice when it comes to planning, managing and measuring the performance of your digital activity. Our rigorous audits are known for their high attention to detail that uncover elements commonly missed by less experienced practitioners.
Revium is independently owned digital transformation agency and has no commercial incentive to provide anything but unbiased advice and are often engaged to provide objective third-party view surrounding the accuracy of performance reporting.
Consultative Marketing Audits
Our typical engagement process involves:
- Getting to know your business – Your objectives, your current digital channels and pain points.
- Analysis – Reviewing and auditing the performance of all digital channels.
- Developing insights – Uncovering insights and link these to the impact they have on your business.
- Providing action plans – Developing an implementation, rectification and measurement plan.
- Implementation – Undertaking all provided actions or working with you/other agencies to do so.
Confidence in Your Marketing Strategy
Following our analysis, you can expect a clearly defined plan with recommendations on how to improve or evolve your digital marketing strategy, providing you with confidence that your marketing activities are modelled off best practice principles and that your performance is being measured accurately.
To discuss how a digital marketing audit can improve the ROI of your campaigns, get in contact with us today.