Our staff are highly skilled developers who are degree qualified, all based in Australia in our Melbourne office, and are certified in key technologies (Microsoft, Adobe, Kentico, Sitecore).
Some examples of the technologies we build include:
- High quality websites based on a CMS (Content Management System), typically utilising Wordpress, Adobe, Kentico or Sitecore
- Bespoke business applications that are customised to your requirements
- Complex calculators that execute at high speed
- Complex interfaces between disparate systems.
There are a wide array of databases, technologies and frameworks Revium provides expert development services in, including:
Scripting & Programming
- MS.NET C#
LAMP – Linux, Apache, MySQL, PHP
- Microsoft ASP.NET Framework, .NET2-4.6, MVC1-5, .NET Core1
- Microsoft SQL Server data modelling, T/SQL programming
- Web services and WCF, RESTful
- OAuth, Identity framework, SSO
- In depth CMS development with Kentico, Sitecore, Umbraco
- MS LINQ with memory collections and Entities Framework; SQL Server integration; C# coding; Model View Control (MVC) architecture; high-performance parallel CPU development; extensibility techniques; Microsoft best practice architectural designs for layered development
Front-end and general
- HTML / CSS
- jQuery framework to enhance the user experience
- Extensive use of web services for communication with other systems
- Foundation 6 as a base for all our front-end builds
- Mobile first development for the majority of our builds
- Best practice implementation of SEO and Social protocols such as Open Graph
Content Management Systems
- Kentico framework
- Adobe Experience Manager
- SQL Server Reporting Services
- MS SQL database.
We ensure quality of our development services via:
- Close management of our development processes
- Keeping our clients informed of progress via scheduled Work-in-Progress meetings
- Working to our core mantra of continuous, ongoing improvement
- Utilising the latest professional tools for source control, peer review, ticket, release management, and CSS tools
- Ensuring professional analysis is completed
- Harness responsive design so that applications work in multiple browsers and devices
- Test at multiple levels
For clients, this means your website or web application displays properly across mobiles, tablets and in-browser, is fully tested and systems-compliant, and the Intellectual Property of a business critical system is retained by you.
Post Development, Revium provides hosting services if required, and we establish an ongoing support and maintenance agreement. Many clients also utilise our digital marketing services to maximise the business impact of their new digital asset.