Running raffles is simple with Revium’s Online Raffle Application. Our system is a great, modern alternative that can still work in conjunction with traditional raffle methods by allowing you to import offline sales into the online system. This makes it easy to draw a winner, with all entries stored conveniently and securely in the one place.
Our Online Raffle System makes it easy to promote your raffle across social media platforms, and easy for people to purchase tickets straight from your website.
All of our raffles are mobile responsive, providing exceptional user experience and aesthetic on any device, whether it be desktop, tablet or mobile.
Entrants pay for their tickets online using a credit card and receive their raffle tickets instantaneously via email. Payments are processed via our payment gateway, directly into your merchant bank account.
Administrators can draw a winner (or multiple winners) straight from the application, export contact details and view the number of tickets sold at any time. Our Online Raffle Application can even close the raffle automatically, so you can sit back and relax.
Our online raffle system includes the following features:
- A custom designed raffle page to suit your business branding
- Real time thermometer display to showcase how much has been raised so far. This is particularly useful for Not-For-Profit Fundraising
- Links to Social Media pages
- Refer a friend functionality
- Ability to send attachments with the confirmation email
- Add ticket price packages for the ability to offer discounts for the purchase of a certain number of tickets
- Ability to draw multiple winners at once
- Administrator console to view the number of tickets sold
- Securely hosted page on Revium servers
If you have a feature in mind not mentioned above, we’d be happy to customise the system to suit your specific needs. Our online raffle system is perfect for:
- Not-for-profit fundraising
- Sports Club fundraising
- School fundraising
Case Study: The Perth Arena Golden Ticket
Radio Lollipop is a global charity that works to support children in hospital through play and entertainment. Revium worked closely with Radio Lollipop over three years to assist with their Golden Ticket campaign, in conjunction with Perth Arena.
For each year of the campaign, Radio Lollipop offered the chance to win a double pass – the Golden Ticket - to each show held at the Perth arena for that year. Over the course of three years running the Golden Ticket campaign through Revium’s Online Raffle Application, Radio Lollipop raised over $350,000, an amount which funded their eventual move to the new Perth Children’s Hospital.
Interested in hosting an Online Raffle with Revium? Contact Us today to find out more.