Client overviewAmaze was initially founded in 1967 by a group of parents who struggled to find resources regarding Autism Spectrum Disorders. Amaze (formally Autism Victoria) is a member-based not-for-profit organisation and is the peak body for Autism Spectrum Disorders (ASDs) in the state of Victoria.
Their aim is to improve the quality of life for people affected by Autism Spectrum Disorders, their family and carers. They also provide a range of services to individuals and agencies with an interest in Autism Spectrum Disorders (including Asperger Syndrome).
What we've done for them
Website Redesign and CMSThe original Autism Victoria website was developed by Revium during 2000. Due to technological advances and the development of new web technologies, new website trends has emerged which has left the current website dated and in need of a design overhaul to bring it back on par with other industry websites.
As part of the redevelopment, Revium implemented an open source Content Management System to empower staff to make content updates in-house without the need of technical intervention from their chosen website providers.
The launching of the new website also tied in with the introduction of a new corporate name, Amaze and a new logo.
Revium delivered the following services for Amaze:
- A professional re-design and development of the website to compliment the new branding
- Ensured that Amaze retained their current search result and page rankings and is not jeopardised by the name change from Autism Victoria
- Provision of a Content Management System to allow authorised Amaze staff to easily add, edit and delete website content and various media formats
- Introduction of an enhanced events management system to display and promote the latest upcoming events
- Mega-menus to meet the demands of a website with large amounts of content and pages
- Intuitive news archive system
- Incorporation of links to PDF documents throughout the site
- Web forms to continue to gather user details to process online subscriptions and other online applications
- Improvements to Amaze’s social media presence
- Automatic processing of donations using a reliable payment gateway
- Re-development of Email Marketing templates to reflect the new design of the Amaze website and brand