- Big projects, great clients
- Passionate and talented team
- Fantastic Richmond location, 3-minute walk from Richmond Station
Revium is an award-winning Digital Transformation Agency that specialises in web development, creative website design and digital marketing. We are offering a senior position that merges solution sales, strategic consulting and digital transformation leadership.
About the Role
The successful applicant will work closely with our specialised teams of Business Analysts, Designers, Developers and Account Managers to sell, strategise and oversee outstanding solutions to our clients.
Core responsibilities include:
- Senior strategy and consulting directly with clients
- Delivering digital projects (particularly website and web application builds)
- Solution Sales
- Leading and engaging our clients in strategy and project implementation
- Website planning and development and overseeing of Content Management Systems
- A passion for digital and a deep level of expertise in digital solutions
- Producing proposals and other sales material and responding to tenders (including the proposal of solutions and closing sales with presentations / pitches)
- Responding to warm leads and existing client opportunities
- Participating in sales and networking events.
(A full position description is available upon request.)
To be considered, you must have:
- 3+ years’ experience in Digital &/or IT systems (this could include a business or technical background)
- A deep understanding of web technology options and be able to articulate appropriate IT solutions
- Excellent writing and presenting skills
- Excellent written and verbal English
- Confidence to lead client engagements
- Astute client relationship management
- An owner mentality with a passion for Digital.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a supporting and passionate team in an established business with low staff turnover. The environment is fast paced, high achieving and you will have the opportunity to work across a variety of high quality projects with a passionate team and welcoming team.
To apply, please send a cover letter outlining why you are suited to this role and your CV directly to firstname.lastname@example.org
This position is being handled internally, recruiters please do not contact.
1 Cubitt Street, Cremorne, 3121 VIC
P: (03) 9429 2000