- Delivery of large scale websites and applications
- Passionate and talented team
- Fantastic Richmond location, 3-minute walk from Richmond Station
Revium is an award-winning Digital Transformation Agency that specialises in web development, creative website design and digital marketing. We are looking for a Digital Producer with strong experience in custom Web builds and content management to work on exciting web projects.
About the Role
The successful applicant will manage and deliver Digital / Web Projects as part of a high performing team. This role will involve gathering requirements, advising clients on suitable web solutions and writing functional specifications and quotes. You will be supported by, and report to, a Director while working autonomously both independently and within a team of Account Managers and Digital Marketers.
Core responsibilities include:
- Managing project deadlines and communicating them to all project team members
- Communicating client requirements to developers and designers
- Managing client expectations
- Running workshops
- Planning, documenting, creating and analysing business requirements and related documents
- Overseeing and completing testing, verification, validation techniques and quality control.
- Identifying scope and performing comprehensive requirements gathering
- Designing a solution to deliver the best outcome for the client
- Managing resources in accordance with project schedule.
- To be considered, you must have:
- 3+ years’ experience as a Digital Producer / Project Manager working on custom web builds and content management systems (ideally in an agency environment)
- The ability to manage and deliver Digital / Web projects
- Demonstrated Online and Digital Marketing Experience
- Very strong English communication and presentation skills
- Strong writing skills and experience writing functional specs
- A consultative nature with an ability to manage people and solution sell where appropriate
- An owner mentality with a passion for Digital.
(Full Position Description available upon request)
This is an exciting opportunity to join a supporting and passionate team in an established business with low staff turnover. The environment is fast paced, high achieving and you will have the opportunity to work across a variety of high quality projects with a passionate team and welcoming team.
To apply, please send a cover letter outlining why you are suited to this role and your CV directly to firstname.lastname@example.org
This position is being handled internally, recruiters please do not contact.
1 Cubitt Street, Cremorne, 3121 VIC
P: (03) 9429 2000