- Writing detailed functional and technical specifications
- Can construct data schemas for complex projects
- Experienced delivering projects in a digital environment
Revium is an award-winning Digital Transformation Agency that specialises in web development, creative website design and digital marketing. We are offering a mid to senior position who can specify and manage the solutions we offer to our clients.
About the Role
The successful applicant will work directly with our clients and teams of Business Analysts, Designers, Developers and Account Managers to deliver IT and web based solutions.
Core responsibilities include:
- Writing functional specifications covering business processes, cases, screens and data
- Facilitating planning sessions and client workshops
- Leading client presentations and business development efforts with strategic thinking, research and analysis
- Overseeing the implementation of specifications
- Project management
- Consulting with clients in all aspects of IT and web development
- Advising clients on business process re-engineering opportunities through the use of the Internet
- Testing and consulting
(A full position description is available upon request.)
To be considered, you must have:
- 3+ years’ experience as a Business Analyst at the process and data level.
- An exceptional understanding of the relationship between business processes and data (i.e. ability to define data structures that align to business practices)
- Working knowledge of databases and data models
- Experience in writing business, functional and technical specifications
- In-depth knowledge of web based solutions and understanding web technologies
- Experience in cross-checking data elements with business processes and finishing documents to a high level of detail
- An owner mentality
- A passion for Digital
- Excellent English communication skills, both written and verbal
- The ability to manage people and upsell solutions
- Understand business processes
- Customer consulting skills
- Ideally an expert in web technologies.
To apply, please send a cover letter outlining why you are suited to this role and your CV directly to email@example.com
This position is being handled internally, recruiters please do not contact.
1 Cubitt Street, Cremorne, 3121 VIC
P: (03) 9429 2000